Fundamentals of Photography
The course is amazing; efficient, easy to understand and very useful. I really enjoyed it.
Jean-Phillipe M., Canada, 2013 NYIP Graduate
The course was very enriching, and my student advisor as well as my instructor were outstanding. I liked the auto CD lesson guides as well as the Weekend Photo Workshop DVD video programs. The NYIP training brought out my artistic side, and let me develop more of my love in photography. Thank you NYIP & your staff.
Laura C., Texas, 2013 NYIP Graduate
When I choose this course, I had just bought a DSLR and I have wanted to learn how to use it at the best, and that is exactly what this course brought to me. Thank you!
Elisabeth G., Canada, 2013 NYIP Graduate
NYIP’s Beginner Photography Course, the Fundamentals of Digital Photography, will teach you how to take those good pictures and turn them into great photographs. It teaches you how to get the most out of your digital camera. If your goal is to take better photos as a hobby, this is the course for you.
Who enrolls in this course?
- People who just got a new camera and want to get the most out of it
- People who are new to photography and looking for help
- The family photographer who wants to capture memories of children and family trips
- People who have been taking photos for years and just want to get better
What you will learn?
- How to take better photos with your digital camera
- How your camera works and how to get the most out of it
- Natural, available, and artificial light
- Printing, downloading, and storing your photos
- Different types of lenses and how they're used
Click to see a complete outline of our Amateur Photography Course.
What you get with the Fundamentals Course?
- 16 full color lesson books
- 7 “learn from the experts” audio CDs
- 2 photo projects reviewed by a licensed photographer
- Access to a personal student advisor by phone or email anytime you need
- NYIP Certificate in photography upon graduation
Click to see how our photography course works.
For more information you can call us at 1-800-445-7279. We promise to make you a better photographer!