Marketing for Photographers
NYIP's Marketing for Photographers Course will teach you everything you need to know to successfully build and grow your photography business. Learn how to create a business and marketing plan, how to create a website, how to find and attract new clients, and how to successfully charge for your work. If you are a photographer looking to grow your business or start a full-time career, this is the course for you!
Who enrolls in this course?
- Professional photographers who want help growing their business
- Amateur photographers who want to learn how to make money with their photography
- Amateur photographers in need of assistance launching their photography business
- Photographers who want to learn the best ways to market themselves and their work
What you will learn?
- How to develop a marketing plan for your photography business
- How to build a website that attracts potential clients to you
- How to use online marketing tools to make more money as a photographer
- How to develop a winning portfolio that best promotes your work
Click to see a complete outline of our Photo Making Course.
What you get with the Marketing Course?
- 19 full color lessons written by pro photographers
- 3 reference books to help grow your business
- Marketing projects reviewed by your teacher
- Access to a personal student advisor by phone or email anytime you need
- NYIP Certificate in photo marketing upon graduation
Click to see how our photography course works.
For more information you can call us at 1-800-445-7279. We promise to make you a more successful photographer!