Complete Course in Digital Photography: Photoshop for Photographers
The reaction to my total experience with NYIP was absolutely positive, I loved the course. Anytime I had a question or concern there was always someone ready to assist me. I really enjoyed the course and the in-depth descriptions and explanations of how or why something should or should not be done.
Alicia P., Nevada, 2013 NYIP Graduate
This course gave me the training I couldn't get from Photoshop how-to books, which seem geared either toward graphic artists or for photographers already grounded in basic computer graphics applications. The result: achieving a breakthrough in expressing my personal vision. I am not only a better technician but also a better photographic artist.
Kathryn G., California, 2013 NYIP Graduate
What a great course! Lots of knowledge at affordable price and easy study, opens the gate to photography field on professional level.
German G., New Hampshire, 2013 NYIP Graduate
NYIP’s Photoshop Course will teach you the photo editing and post-production techniques used by professional photographers to improve their photos. It teaches you how to edit your photos using Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Lightroom. If your goal is to learn how to use post-processing techniques to create amazing photos, then this is the course for you!
Who enrolls in this course?
- Photographers who want to learn how to use photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Lightroom
- People who want to learn how to edit their photos like a pro
- Photographers who want to start sharing more of their work online
- Amateur photographers who want to make better images
What you will learn?
- How to take better photos with your digital camera
- How to set up Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Lightroom
- Color correction, photo retouching, and layers
- Photo editing shortcuts and advanced techniques
Click to see a complete outline of our Photoshop Course.
What you get with the Photoshop Course?
- 38 interactive lessons and instructional videos
- Interviews with professional photographers
- 6 photo projects reviewed by a licensed photographer
- Access to a personal student advisor by phone or email anytime you need
- NYIP Certificate in photography upon graduation
Click to see how our photography course works.
For more information you can call us at 1-800-445-7279. We promise to make you a better photographer!