Video Making and Storytelling
Further your photographic skills by adding videography to your tool set
- Demystify your video camera - Become completely familiar with the operations and capabilities of your machine
- Understand the entire video process - Pre-production, production and post-production essentials
- Lights, Camera, Action - Learn audio and lighting for video while beginning to see yourself as a director
- Take each step with your video mentor beside you - Submit all your video projects for feedback and evaluation
- Edit and produce final cut - Learn editing techniques, color correction, sound, and storytelling tips
- Direct your future - Discover your videomaker's eye as you embark on your new professional path as a videographer
- Total Course Length - 270 hours, 6 Units
- Course Schedule - Study anywhere, anytime, at your own pace. There are no deadlines or due dates. Start today and we’ll give you up to three years to complete it at no additional cost.
- NYIP Mentor Program - NYIP pairs you with a professional photographer for technical support and artistic development throughout your studies with us. He or she is your mentor, there to help make you better.
- Photography Student Forum - Access an online forum of students and graduates and share photos, advice, and anything else that’s on your mind.
- NYIP Graduation Certificate in Video Making - yours upon graduation!
Who Enrolls in this Course?
- Photographers who want to offer video services to clients
- Amateur videographers looking to make professional-quality videos
- Anyone who wants to start a career as a professional videographer or filmmaker
- Amateur photographers who want to learn how to use the video functions on their camera
My training at NYIP gave me the confidence to start my own business doing what I love.
- Angel D., Missouri, 2014 NYIP Graduate