Video Making and Storytelling
NYIP's Video Making and Storytelling Course will teach you how to produce professional-quality videos from start to finish. Learn how the pros plan, shoot, and edit outstanding video projects and find out how you can earn money with your video and filmmaking skills. You will learn from professional videographers at your own pace. If your goal is to learn how to master video production, than this is the course for you!
Who enrolls in this course?
- Photographers who want to offer video services to clients
- Amateur videographers looking to make professional-quality videos
- Anyone who wants to start a career as a professional videographer or filmmaker
- Amateur photographers who want to learn how to use the video functions on their camera
What you will learn?
- How to plan, storyboard, and script any video project
- How to use video making equipment, lighting, audio equipment, etc.
- How to edit your videos to create a professional-quality final product
- How to earn money with your new video making skills
Click to see a complete outline of our Video Making Course.
What you get with the Video Course?
- 22 full color interactive lessons
- Video lessons hosted by an expert videographer
- 6 video projects reviewed by your teacher
- Access to a personal student advisor by phone or email anytime you need
- NYIP Certificate in video making upon graduation
Click to see how our photography course works.
For more information you can call us at 1.800.583.1736. We promise to make you a better videographer or filmmaker!