Business for Photographers Course
Business for Photographers Course Overview
This online business of photography course is for experienced photographers who want to start or grow their photography business and learn how to make money with their camera. We assume that you know how to take professional-quality photos, which is why this program pairs so well with any of our other photo courses. You will learn exactly what it takes to start your business, define your market, sell yourself and your work to clients and market your business.
Throughout the course you will hear from professional photographers and business experts who share their tips and advice with you. You will complete a series of projects designed to prepare you for success upon graduation and your teacher will review your work and offer valuable feedback as you go.
What you'll get
- 5 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIP Certificate in Business for Photographers Course— delivered upon graduation