Nature and Landscape Photography Course
Nature and Landscape Photography Course Overview
This online nature and landscape photography course is designed to teach you how to capture the beauty of the world around you. Learn everything you ever wanted to know about outdoor photography, including what types of gear to use in every situation, how to work with natural light, and what times of the day make for the most compelling images. Professional photographers explain the nuances of composition, exposure and framing so you can take better pictures of wildlife, flowers, landscapes and more.
Throughout the course, you will complete a series of photo projects that will help you develop a portfolio of high-quality work. Each project will be evaluated by a professional photographer, your teacher and mentor whose job is to help you succeed. By the time you complete the course, you will have the skills and confidence necessary to shoot professional-quality nature photography.
What you'll get
- 4 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIP Certificate in Nature and Landscape Photography Course— delivered upon graduation