Marketing for Photographers
Photo Marketing Course Overview
Learn how to make money with your camera and grow your photography business
- Plan your future – Assess existing skills and find your market niche
- Start your business – Professional photographers offer their tips
- Grow your business – Sell yourself online and in print
- Avoid common missteps – Real-life examples from successful photographers
- Work with your mentor – From business plans to your website, receive feedback and help along the way
Photo Marketing Course Details
- Total Course Length - 150 hours, 5 Units
- Course Schedule - Study anywhere, anytime, at your own pace. There are no deadlines or due dates. Start today and we’ll give you up to 18 months to complete your course. If after 18 months you need additional time you can contact the school and we can extend your enrollment an additional 6 months at no additional cost.
- NYIP Mentor Program - NYIP pairs you with a professional photographer for technical support and artistic development throughout your studies with us. He or she is your mentor, there to help make you better.
- Photography Student Forum - Access an online forum of students and graduates and share photos, advice, and anything else that’s on your mind.
- NYIP Graduation Certificate in Marketing - yours upon graduation!
Who Enrolls in this Course?
- Amateur photographers who want to learn how to make money with their camera
- Photographers who want to learn how to start and grow a photography business
- Experienced photographers who want to know how to sell their photos online or off
- Photographers who want to learn the best ways to market themselves and their work
My training at NYIP gave me the confidence to start my own business doing what I love.
- Angel D., Missouri, 2014 NYIP Graduate