Photojournalism Course Overview
If you want to learn how to tell impactful stories with your photographs, this online photojournalism course is for you. Professional photojournalists are great storytellers, and you will learn the principles of narrative and visualization that they use to successfully document the world around them. We will show you how to see the world like a photographer and how to capture compelling images using proper light, exposure and composition.
Throughout the course, you will complete a series a photo projects that will be reviewed and evaluated by your teacher, a professional photographer there to help you improve. By the time you complete the program, you’ll have a portfolio of high-quality photos and the skills and know-how to succeed as a photojournalist.
What you'll get
- 4 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIP Certificate in Photojournalism Course— delivered upon graduation