Photoshop for Photographers Course
Photoshop for Photographers Course Overview
This online Photoshop course teaches you how to edit your photos like a pro. Adobe Certified Experts will guide you step by step through Adobe Photoshop, the world’s most popular photo editing software. You will learn sizing, cropping, retouching, masks, layers and coloring. Guided tutorials are loaded with tips and shortcuts so you’ll know everything you need to do to create the best possible versions of your photographs.
Throughout our photo editing course you will complete a series of photo projects that will put your skills to the test. Your teacher, a professional photographer with years of Photoshop experience, will review your work and give you feedback.
What you'll get
- 6 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIP Certificate in Photoshop Course— delivered upon graduation