Online Photoshop Class Overview
This online Photoshop course teaches you how to edit your photos like a pro. Adobe Certified Experts will guide you step by step through Adobe Photoshop, the world’s most popular photo editing software. You will learn sizing, cropping, retouching, masks, layers and coloring. Our Photoshop course features guided tutorials loaded with tips and shortcuts so you’ll know everything you need to do to create the best possible versions of your photographs.
Throughout our series of Photoshop classes you will complete a series of photo projects that will put your skills to the test. Your teacher, a professional photographer with years of Photoshop experience, will review your work and give you feedback.
NYIP Graduates are eligible to become certified by the Professional Photographers of America (PPA).
What You'll Learn in Our Online Photoshop Class
After completing the online Photoshop course, students will be able to:
- Edit photographs like a professional.
- Apply sizing, cropping, retouching, masks, layers and coloring to photographs.
- Master Adobe Photoshop.
- Apply post production processes of image enhancement to create great photos.
- Indicate details about their digital cameras and digital imaging.
- Practice skills in final touches- including sharpening, conversion to grayscale, and restoration techniques.
- Summarize the basics of output and presentation of photos.
- Develop a portfolio with his or her best work to showcase personal style and eye as a photographer.
All this for much less than the cost of a residential photography program... view course pricing
What you get
- 6 units of Photoshop course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIP Certificate in Photoshop— delivered upon graduation
The New York Institute of Photography's Photoshop for Photographers will give you the tools to dramatically enhance your images the way pros do. Whether you're pursing photography as a passion or a profession, this course will greatly expand your creative talents, teaching you how to achieve the image you have in your imagination. Our online course starts with digital fundamentals and photographic principles, then dives into the possibilities of the digital darkroom. With live demonstrations by your online instructor, you'll learn how to organize files, use an image editing interface, work with layers, and then tap into the magic of Photoshop. NYIP's online course is well organized, easy to navigate, and filled with stunning photography that illustrates the potential of image editing software. And you'll be paired with one of our photographic mentors, who will look at your work and help you improve. And because it's online, you can fit it into your busy life. Take the course anytime, anyplace and at your own pace. Up your game, and enroll today.