Portrait Photography Course
Portrait Photography Course Overview
This online portrait photography course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to take professional-quality portraits. You will learn how to work with all different types of subjects, from individuals and groups to children and pets. Professional portrait photographers will explain the nuances of lighting and posing, how to shoot in studio or on location, and how to master the gear you will need to create inspiring work.
Throughout the course, you will complete a series of photo projects that will be reviewed and evaluated by your teacher, a professional photographer there to help you improve. By the end of the program, you’ll have created a portfolio of high-quality photos and you’ll have the skills and know-how to succeed in the world of portrait photography.
What you'll get
- 4 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIP Certificate in Portrait Photography Course— delivered upon graduation