Travel Photography Course
Travel Photography Course Overview
This online travel photography course is for anyone who desires to take the kind of inspiring photographs seen in the pages of National Geographic. To be a great travel photographer, one must learn how to see the world like a photographer. This course will teach you just that, introducing you to the many types of travel photography – landscapes, nature, portraits and documentary. You will master the gear needed to take amazing photos in every scenario.
Throughout the course, you will complete a series of photo projects that will be reviewed and evaluated by your teacher, a professional photographer there to help you improve. By the time you complete the program, you will have a portfolio of high-quality photos and the skills necessary to succeed in the world of travel photography.
What you'll get
- 4 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIP Certificate in Travel Photography Course— delivered upon graduation