Video Making Course
Video Making Course Overview
This online video making course is for photographers who want to add video to their skillset, or amateur videographers who want to learn how to use today’s technology to produce professional-quality work. Step-by-step, you will learn to plan and write a script, to capture dynamic video and audio in the moment and to edit your work like a pro. You will master the gear, lighting, sound editing and color correction necessary for success.
Throughout the course you will complete a series of video projects that will be evaluated by your teacher, a professional filmmaker. By the time you complete the program, you’ll have a finished video project you can be proud of and you’ll have the skills necessary to succeed in this exciting field.
What you'll get
- 6 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIP Certificate in Video Making Course— delivered upon graduation