Video Making Course
Video Course Overview
Further your photographic skills by adding videography to your tool set
- Become completely familiar with the operations and capabilities of your video camera
- Understand the entire video process, from pre-production to post-production and everything in between
- Learn the fundamentals of audio and lighting technique for video as you begin to grow your capabilities as a director
- Receive immediate feedback on your progress as your mentor walks you through the entire process of video making
- Edit and produce final cut of your work using the editing, color correction, sound and storytelling tips you gain in the course materials
- Develop the eye of a great videographer and embark on a new professional path
Video Course Details
- Total Course Length - 270 hours, 6 Units
- Course Schedule - Study anywhere, anytime, at your own pace. There are no deadlines or due dates. Start today and we’ll give you up to 18 months to complete your course. If after 18 months you need additional time you can contact the school and we can extend your enrollment an additional 6 months at no additional cost.
- NYIP Mentor Program - NYIP pairs you with a professional photographer for technical support and artistic development throughout your studies with us. He or she is your mentor, there to help make you better.
- Photography Student Forum - Access an online forum of students and graduates and share photos, advice, and anything else that’s on your mind.
- NYIP Graduation Certificate in Video Making - yours upon graduation!
Who Enrolls in this Course?
- Photographers who want to offer video services to clients
- Amateur videographers looking to make professional-quality videos
- Anyone who wants to start a career as a professional videographer or filmmaker
- Amateur photographers who want to learn how to use the video functions on their camera
My training at NYIP gave me the confidence to start my own business doing what I love.
- Angel D., Missouri, 2014 NYIP Graduate