Wedding Photography Course
Wedding Photography Course Overview
Vault from amateur to professional wedding photographer.
- Develop your own style as you explore the world of contemporary wedding photography
- Learn the business from professional wedding photographers as your define your visual signature and find new marketing techniques
- Discover nuances of composition, light, exposure, framing, and posing to produce world-class photos
- Learn how to handle the big day like a pro through working with vendors, planners, videographers, and clients
- Get instant feedback and advice on your progress from a professional wedding photographer as you work your way towards joining the industry yourself
Wedding Photography Course Details
- Total Course Length - 150 hours, 4 Units
- Course Schedule - Study anywhere, anytime, at your own pace. There are no deadlines or due dates. Start today and we’ll give you up to 18 months to complete your course. If after 18 months you need additional time you can contact the school and we can extend your enrollment an additional 6 months at no additional cost.
- NYIP Mentor Program - NYIP pairs you with a professional photographer for technical support and artistic development throughout your studies with us. He or she is your mentor, there to help make you better.
- Photography Student Forum - Access an online forum of students and graduates and share photos, advice, and anything else that’s on your mind.
- NYIP Graduation Certificate in Wedding Photography - yours upon graduation!
Who Enrolls in this Course?
- People who want to become professional wedding photographers
- Seasoned photographers who want to add weddings to their skillset
- Amateur photographers who want to earn money freelancing on weekends
- Wedding planners who want to add photography to their services
My training at NYIP gave me the confidence to start my own business doing what I love.
- Angel D., Missouri, 2014 NYIP Graduate