Online Photography Course
Learn photography online with the New York Institute of Photography. Whether you want to pursue a new career or advance a hobby, our courses will make you a better photographer.
You Will Learn
- To Develop Your Photographer’s Eye
- Lighting and Exposure
- Cameras and Lenses
- Proper Composition in All Conditions
- Wildlife, Nature, and Landscapes
- Portraits and Weddings
- How to Make Money with Your Photography
- How to Start a Photography Career
How Our Photography Course Works
I wish I had started this a long time ago. I am learning so much. I see this as a great investment in my future as a photographer. I would recommend this to anyone that is interested in photography.
— Ray Cates
Become a Certified Professional Photographer
Certification helps to show potential clients the value in hiring a true professional. It gives you an edge in the market and will help you succeed as a photographer.
NYIP Graduates are eligible to become certified by the Professional Photographers of America (PPA).
Learn from the Experts
I've worked on the NYIP Courses, so I know how good they are. I've worked for MTV and Forbes Magazine, shooting celebrities like Katy Perry and Vin Diesel, to name a few. If you want to take professional photographs, these courses will up your game in a matter of weeks.
— Jamel Toppin
Featured Subject Matter Specialist
Why Choose New York Institute of Photography?
Your Work Will Be Reviewed by Pros in Your Field of Study
Learn Anytime, Anywhere, and At Your Own Pace
Quality Training for a Fraction of the Cost of Traditional Schools
Students of NYIP’s Professional Photography Course rated this course
4.9 out of 5 stars
NYIP is a fully-accredited photography school. We are proud to be accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the New York State Education Department. In addition, we have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We have been training students in the art and business of photography for over 100 years.
Such a great course. You can finish it at any pace that suits your lifestyle and your obligations. You are guided by professionals, but above all you are guided by people who care.
— Seila B
Try it risk-free!
Our refund policy gives you up to 14 days to review the course with no risk. If during that time you decide the program is not right for you for any reason, simply notify us and we'll refund every penny. No questions asked.
What will you get in the online catalog?
- Full course pricing, including affordable payment plans
- Detailed curriculum with lesson by lesson breakdown
- Information on our current interior design mentors
- Reviews from past and current NYIAD students
- Access to special offers and discounts
- Accreditation and certification details
* By submitting this form, I understand that the New York Institute of Art and Design may call and/or text me about NYIAD programs, including automated technology for calls to any wireless number you provide. This consent is not required for any purchase. As an alternative to providing this consent, you may receive information and/or enroll by calling 1 800-349-8047.