Complete Course in Professional Photography
When I started I did not realize I would get so much hands on knowledge about photography. NYIP trained my eyes to see lights. Now people are appreciating my photographs. A foreign bank published my photo in their calendar on the November 2013 page.
Rafique W., New York, 2013 NYIP Graduate
The best part of the course were the personal evaluations for the photo submissions. My teacher has a wonderful way of always making you feel positive about your progress even when you have a long ways to go! She has a way of making you want to achieve better results with each assignment. No matter if a photo was off the mark she found something positive to say about it and that made it always motivated me to work harder.
Jennifer G., Canada, 2013 NYIP Graduate
Ever since I started with the course my photos improved and I could say that because I get pleasing comments from friends and families who see my pictures. I love the fact that I could turn my photos into fine works of art and learn the technical aspects of photography. Thank you so much NYIP!
Hannah P., Oregon, 2013 NYIP Graduate
NYIP's Professional Photography Course is our most popular photography course. It teaches everything aspiring photographers need to know about the art, technique, and business of photography. If your goal is to become a better photographer, this is the course for you.
Who enrolls in this course?
- People who want to become a professional photographer
- People who want to earn money as a freelance photographer
- Experienced photographers who want to learn new skills
- Amateur photographers who want to take better photos
What you will learn?
- How your camera works and how to get the most out of it
- How to take professional-quality photos in any setting
- How to set up your own studio and market yourself
- How to find freelance opportunities and sign clients
- All kinds of specialty areas: wedding photography, landscapes and nature, portraiture, pets and animal photography, stock photography, etc.
Click to see a complete outline of our Professional Photography Course.
What you get with the Professional Photography Course?
- 30 full color lesson books
- CDs and DVDs featuring professional photographers
- 6 photo projects reviewed by a licensed photographer
- Access to a personal student advisor by phone or email anytime you need
- NYIP Certificate in photography upon graduation
Click to see how our photography course works.
For more information you can call us at 1-800-445-7279. We promise to make you a better photographer!