Professional Photography Course
Professional Photography Course Overview
Our most popular and comprehensive course — the gold standard of photo education.
- Creatively control your camera - How to break free from auto mode and thrive in manual
- Know the business - Learn the tools that you need to succeed in photography
- Develop your eye - How to nail that quintessential picture in any situation
- Handle yourself like a pro - Learn the secrets of exposure, lighting & lenses
- Specialty areas of focus - Travel, landscape, nature, weddings, portraits, studio, photojournalism, still life, and others
- Get instant feedback - Upload projects to your mentor and receive personalized commentary that helps you improve
Professional Photography Course Details
- Total Course Length - 270 hours, 6 Units
- Course Schedule - Study anywhere, anytime, at your own pace. There are no deadlines or due dates. Start today and we’ll give you up to three years to complete it at no additional cost.
- NYIP Mentor Program - NYIP pairs you with a professional photographer for technical support and artistic development throughout your studies with us. He or she is your mentor, there to help make you better.
- Photography Student Forum - Access an online forum of students and graduates and share photos, advice, and anything else that’s on your mind.
- NYIP Graduation Certificate in Professional Photography - yours upon graduation!
Who Enrolls in this Course?
- People who want to become a professional photographer
- People who want to earn money as a freelance photographer
- Experienced photographers who want to learn new skills
- Amateur photographers who want to take better photos
My training at NYIP gave me the confidence to start my own business doing what I love.
- Angel D., Missouri, 2014 NYIP Graduate