How Does NYIP Training Work?
The video above details how the New York Institute of Photography's photo courses work. The process is simple:
- You enroll in the course of your choice.
- You course materials arrive at your door, anywhere in the world.
- You study with lesson books, CDs, and DVDs.
- You take photos for your photo projects and submit them online.
- Your teacher, a pro photographer, will review your photos and suggest ways to improve.
- You receive an email with the audio review from your teacher.
- You start the next unit of course materials.
- The process repeats until you get to the end of the course.
- You receive your NYIP Photography Certificate in the mail, perfect for your home, studio, or office.
And one of the things that makes learning photography with NYIP so great is that you have access to a team of student advisors any time you need them. They are all professional photographers that you can call or email for help, advice, or clarification of the course materials.