Website Accessibility Statement
We are committed as a matter of our organizational policy and commercial operations to website accessibility for all users of this website, including all users with disabilities.
In particular, we have committed as an integral component of our ongoing website development process and policies to conformance with generally recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility (the “Standards”), which are currently at least the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at Levels A and AA (“WCAG”).
While these Standards may change and/or evolve over time, it has been and continues to be our express policy, which will be implemented with the additional guidance of a third-party accessibility expert, to devote our resources to continually enhance the design and features of this website so as not to discriminate against or deny access to any disabled users of the website.
As part of our policy and ongoing commitment to website accessibility, we are making available this accessibility statement and the dedicated accessibility email address below in order to address any accessibility issues that individual users of this website may encounter and for which they seek a reasonable accommodation or auxiliary aid.
Measures to support accessibility
We are taking the following measures to ensure accessibility of this website:
- Include accessibility as a requirement for all web content consistent with current Standards.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Ensure content authors have accessibility knowledge and skills.
- Include accessibility as part of our mission.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Usability test for participants with disabilities.
If you have trouble viewing content
- the nature of the accessibility problem you experienced,
- the web address (URL) of the requested material you tried to access,
- your preferred format in which you want to receive the material (electronic format (ASCII, etc.), standard print, large print, etc.), and
- your contact information so that we can work with you to address any accessibility issues you may have experienced.
In particular, if you have difficulty accessing information on this site, particularly if using assistive technology, including screen readers, eye tracking devices, or voice recognition software, please contact us.
We will get back to you as soon as we can in order to address the requests and to provide the information you are seeking.