Professional Photography Course
Professional Photography Course Overview
This online photography course is a comprehensive program that will teach you how to take control of your camera. You will learn the secrets of exposure, lighting and lenses. You’ll receive training on proper composition as you learn how professional photographers create the perfect shot in all conditions. The course offers an introduction to a wide variety of different photographic genres – weddings, nature, landscapes, wildlife, portraits, studio, still life and more.
Throughout the course you will complete photo projects and submit them online to be reviewed and evaluated by a professional photographer. By the time you complete the program, you’ll have the confidence and skills to turn your love of photography into a full or part-time career.
What you'll get
- 6 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in the first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIP Certificate in Professional Photography— delivered upon graduation