Professional Photography Course Outline
Unit 1: You and Your Equipment
You will start by learning what it means to see your surroundings through the eyes of a professional photographer. From there…
Unit 2: Capturing the Image
Throughout this unit you will learn to make compositional decisions, then adjust your technique accordingly. You will learn to…
Unit 3: Harnessing the Light
Throughout this unit you will master every aspect ot light. You will start with a comprehensive overview of natural and…
Unit 4: Photographing People
In this unit, you will begin by learning the best lighting equipment to use for professional portraiture work. From there, you will…
Unit 5: Broadening Your Subject Range
You will start by discovering the art of storytelling as you learn how pictures can be used to emphasize and explain. Whether…
Unit 6: Professional Pathways
In Unit 6 you will learn what it takes to start a photography business. You will begin with an exploration of the freelance path, learning a…
Professional Photography Course OutcomesAfter completing the Professional Photography course, students will be able to:
- Develop his or her eye as a photographer and develop a visual signature.
- Utilize exposure, lighting and lenses on his or her camera.
- Describe proper composition and how to take the perfect photograph in all conditions.
- Discuss different photographic genres including wedding, nature, landscapes, wildlife, portraits, studio, still life and more.
- Use the manual mode on a camera.
- Explain how to make money with his or her camera in a variety of fields.
- Identify business skills to turn photography into a career.
- Demonstrate skills that will enhance his or her photography-including work flow and image editing.
- All this for much less than the cost of a residential photography program... view course pricing