We’re headed to the PhotoPlus International Conference and Expo this fall, and we’re inviting you to join us- for free.
The PhotoPlus International Conference and Expo is the largest photography and imaging show in North America. Every year, thousands of professional photographers, photography enthusiasts, filmmakers and students worldwide come together for this awesome opportunity to network, discover and enjoy.
Want to check it out? Here’s what you should know:
- The conference will run from October 21st through October 24th at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
- You can check out the full schedule and show times here.
- This year’s event features over 100 educational seminars, photo walks and master classes.
- We’ll be one of over 225 exhibitors displaying thousands of innovative products and services for you to touch, try and explore.
- You can find us in booth number 248.
- You can stop by and see us for live presentations from world-famous photographers, to show off your best shots or to chat with our photo mentors.
- Scan your PhotoPlus badge at our booth and you'll be entered to win free enrollment in the photography course of your choice.
- We'll be distributing 10% off enrollment vouchers to everyone who stops by our table.
- You can check out more info on our expo listing as we anticipate the release of our finalized guest line-up.
Here’s how to claim your free admission.
- Follow this link.
- Register with our promo code- YAEDU
That was easy.